Monday, July 24, 2017

Have you ever had a dream that you, um, you had, your, you, you could, you'll do, you, you wants, you, you could do so, you, you'll do, you could, you, you want, you want them, to do you so much, you could do anything?

Hey girl heyyy.  Man, it's been 3 months already - my bad. I think that you guys are going to have to realize that nearly every post will begin with................. "sorry, I've been busy."  This is always true, but I am trying to make more of an effort.  However I don't follow rules. I follow dogs. On social media. I have however found two (two!) "Instagram husbands".  So I guess you could say that things are definitely looking up haha.

Sooo I live near the cutest old little town that has been revitalized which has made for a quick and easy backdrop for pictures. And there's me, alone in an alley, laughing at my own jokes. That's right guys, living the dream right here.





Top:  TJMaxx (recent)
Shorts: F21 (2016)
Sandals: Charlotte Russe (I think like 2012 or 2013)
Purse:  TJMaxx (2015)
Watch: Michael Kors

#tjmaxx #summerstyle #summerfashion #jeanshorts #cutoffs

No comments:

Post a Comment